Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
A great dessert or snacks perfect for the fall season
- 1 Muffin Tin
- 12 Muffin Cups
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F
- Stir together water, oil, egg and cake mix until blended. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper-lined muffin cups, filling ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping over batter, about 1-2 teaspoons each muffin.
- Gently press topping in with back of spoon
- Bake 23-25 minutes.
- Cool muffins 2-3 minutes; gently loosen and remove from muffin pan