Newcrest is the best world in The Sims 4 as it’s blank.
So I decided to take on a journey to create my own save file but start in Newcrest using only BASE GAME to have a clean slate to see what I can do in The Sims 4. I spent a long time on this save file, especially with building every lot and making townies with backstories, careers skills, and likes and dislikes.
- 15 lots
- 4 Community Lots (Pool, National Park, Gym, and Bar)
- 10 Residential Lots
- 1 Rental Lot
- 9 new families (all with skills, careers, relationships & stories)
- New environmental activities (painting, gardening, grilling)
What do you need:
- The Sims 4 Base Game (it’s free)
- No mods or custom content are necessary
Watch a tour of the save on my YouTube Channel
How To Download:
- Make a backup of your Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.
- Download the save file below (SpringSims Save V.1.zip)
- Unzip the folder, copy the save file (Slot_00000011.save)
- Go to file explorer: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
- Paste the save file here: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
- If it says you already have a file of that name, change the slot number. You should probably choose something higher. Just make sure you don’t have that slot number already. (Example: change Slot_00000075.save to Slot_00000076.save)
- Open your game and enter the save. It is named “SpringSimsSave1.0”.
- Enjoy and share your gameplay of the save! @springsims on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #springsimssave