On this page, you’ll find more information about how to download my updated version of my save file as well as previous versions of my save files once more of release!
The purpose of the save file is to put my own creative spin on each world in The Sims 4, where I build new lots, create new townies with backstories, and revamp old townie relationships. Plus it’s fun to do something new!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE SAVE FILE!
Click Here For Previous Versions:
How to download:
- Download the save file below (SpringSims Save File.zip)
- Unzip the folder, copy the save file (Slot_398100a3.save)
- Go to file explorer: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
- Paste the save file here: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
- If it says you already have a file of that name, change the slot number. You should probably choose something higher. Just make sure you don’t have that slot number already. (Example: change Slot_00000088.save to Slot_00000099.save)
- Open your game and enter the save. It is named “SpringSimsSave1.0”.
- Enjoy and share your gameplay of the save! @springsims on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #springsimssave